Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How can I order paint via click & collect?

Mags
Just Starting Out

How can I order paint via click & collect?

Hi,

I just need to re-paint a wall in the laundry and I want it to match the existing colour. The picture below shows the label on the paint originally used. Can you please advise if I can order the same? And how do I order it online? Laundry dimensions L3m x W2m x H2m

20210907_162347.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How can I order paint via click & collect?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Mags. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your question about how to order paint via click and collect.

Here is the link to the - British Paints Clean And Protect Low Sheen White Interior Paint - 4L. Once you press Click and Collect, please make sure to indicate which store you wish to order this from. Near the bottom of the page is an area called "Order Inquiry" you will need to fill this area with your details and the name and formula of the paint. You will also need to indicate what kind of finish you are after such as low sheen, semi-gloss, or full gloss. Low sheen is usually the default finish for walls. Once you have filled out the form just follow the prompts to finish your transaction.    

Here is a handy link for more information: Bunnings Click and Collect

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects