Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to add cupboards to the laundry?

Dave7
Just Starting Out

How to add cupboards to the laundry?

1690177829677190983331117860109.jpg

16901778705308186088153341363603.jpg

Am excited about getting some help. I'm looking to put floor cupboards along this wall and then a bench top. Put a sink in with a nice tap. The length is about 1700 and I have the pipes plus if possible a linen shoot. I have been wanting to do this for a while just been a little nervous about what cupboards are best and that will fit. Any help would be appreciated

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to add cupboards to the laundry?

Hello @Dave7 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about adding cupboards into your laundry area.

I suggest having a quick look at this guide - How to plan a laundry renovation by @Adam_W. This will give you ideas on what to take into consideration when upgrading your laundry area. I've sketched out some sample layouts to give you ideas on what it can look like.

I've drawn one up with a linen cupboard and the other one without. Both laundry systems can accommodate the Kaboodle 2 x 35L Base Mount Laundry Hamper

Here is a link for ideas and inspiration: Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects

Let me call on our experienced members @redbournreno, @homeinmelbourne and @lifestylebymari for their recommendations.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects