Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fix a hole in the toilet wall?

stella
Finding My Feet

How to fix a hole in the toilet wall?

Hi , need some suggestion on how do I fix the hole in my bathroom wall ? What products do I need ? 

Many thanks  

233CB1C2-6A05-42DD-8AD8-51426BB5FF85.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to fix a hole in the toilet wall?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @stella. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

I'd recommend using Selleys 50g Aqua Epoxy Putty Knead It. It is essentially epoxy playdough which you squish together to mix it up. You can use a small amount at a time to fill in the hole layer by layer until you get flush with the surface. Once it is flush with the surface I would use an old credit card (or something similar) to create a fake "grout line" through the filled area. The product can be sanded as well but take care not to scratch the surrounding tiles. It will dry an offwhite colour but you might like to paint it to mimic the surrounding tiles more closely.

Let me mention @redracer01 to see if he had any tips and tricks for filling holes in tiles.

Please let me know if you need further information or had any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
stella
Finding My Feet

Thank you @MitchellMc  . What a great product ! 

50713B40-CDCF-409C-8AF8-FD11D4497753.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @stella,

I'm glad you found it effective.

Please let us know anytime you need some D.I.Y. assistance as we are always more than happy to assist. We're here to help.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects