Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install showerhead from different water source location?

zoov
Finding My Feet

How to install showerhead from different water source location?

1000066791.jpg

This is my current shower head set up.

I'm thinking of installing the new showerhead below. But just figured out that this is based on the water source (arrowhead) on the top. Is there a way to redirect my current set up so I can install the new one below?

Is this even possible? Or I have to find another showerhead that is similar to my current one?

Thanks

1000066847.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to install showerhead from different water source location?

Hello @zoov 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about your showerhead location.

It's a very nice rain head shower set. I'm sorry but the inlet for a lot these types of units is from the top post. When water enters the post, it goes directly to either the rain head or handheld shower head depending on where the diverter switch is pointed to.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of rain head showers are configured in this manner. Your options are to either engage a plumber and have them move the water outlet or get an ordinary shower rail such as the Flexispray Pulsar 5 Function Rail Shower WELS 3 Star 9L/min.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
zoov
Finding My Feet

Thanks!! Sounds like I have to change to the similar style water inlet from the bottom as per your suggestion...

I thought there might be a diverter I can put instead.

Otherwise A plumber cost and potentially breaking into the tiling too. 

Thanks

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please let us know if you need any further assistance @zoov. We're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects