Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to remove toilet roll wall holder?

Lily3
Finding My Feet

How to remove toilet roll wall holder?

I’d like to replace this holder but can’t work out how to remove from wall.  The round centre piece screws out but there is no visible way of how to lift the remaining piece off the wall.  Any suggestions please.IMG_8847.jpegIMG_8850.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to remove this toilet roll wall holder

Hello @Lily3 

I believe you are getting very close to getting it off. The silver cover cap could be attached in two ways. First, it is screwed on, I suggest grabbing the plate and see if you can twist it off anti-clockwise. The next method is that it could be clipped on, I suggest getting a flat head screwdriver to lift the edge of the flange and see if it will pop off.

My only other suggestion is to check for a small grub screw at the bottom as it might be holding the assembly together. If there is no grub screw, odds are that it is a screw on or clip type cover flange.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Lily3
Finding My Feet

Thanks Eric. I’ll try it

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Lily3 

Please let me know if you are successful. Should it prove to be resistant to your efforts, we'll try to offer other suggestions.

Eric

Lily3
Finding My Feet

Yes, it did work Eric.

Thanks.

Lily

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

That's sensational to hear @Lily3! Please let us know if you need assistance installing your new toilet roll holder.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects