Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to repair holes in grout?

PeterTr
Just Starting Out

How to repair holes in grout?

I have had my tiles in my shower grouted. I noticed a couple of hole in the grout. How do I fix them?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Tile grouting

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @PeterTr. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about repairing grout.

A picture would be helpful for our members so they know more about the holes you are repairing. That would allow them to provide informed suggestions on how to go about the fix. Let me know if you need a hand uploading an image.

If there are just a few holes, you could fill them with colour-matched grout. It's as easy as inserting the nozzle into the hole and squirting a small amount out of the bottle. Remove any excess and wait for the grout to begin to set. You can then clean up the area with a damp cloth.

You should find this step-by-step guide useful: How to grout tiles. You might also like to check out this Best Advice article: How do you repair tile grout?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects