Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to tighten spout on Modella Rococo Mixer Tap?

mjoyner88
Just Starting Out

How to tighten spout on Modella Rococo Mixer Tap?

The spout on my mixer tap is loose. I am told that the two grub screws holding it have come loose, can I get to these grub screws from the top by removing the cartridge.

unnamed.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to tighten spout on Modella Rococo Mixer Tap?

Hello @mjoyner88

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about your mixer tap.

I'm sorry to hear that the spout on your mixer tap has come loose. The information you heard is correct. However, the location of the grub screw may be in another spot. I suggest trying these steps. 

• Can the spout be screwed on or off? If it only slides forwards and backward we can conclude that it is being held in by a grub screw.
  • Run your finger at the bottom end of the spout near the body of the mixer. If you feel a small hole at the end of the spout, that is a possible location of the grub screw.
  • The other location for it is within the body of the mixer, access to it would probably be from the bottom of the mixer and not the top.

If you can't find the grub screw location I recommend using Gorilla 59ml Glue Bottle to glue the spout back into position. Please keep us updated, we look forward to seeing your mixer tap fixed.

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects