Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry makeover with Kaboodle cabinets

stelz
Making a Splash

Laundry makeover with Kaboodle cabinets

PXL_20230329_031125276.MP.jpg

This project took a little while to finish.  We managed to finish it off before the arrival of a new baby boy. The dyer was an added bonus for the baby lol.

We used the kaboodle cabinets, and the bench top from bunnings. The tiles are actually stick on from Kmart, as we wanted to try it out before we do the proper tiling.  Painted the doors to match the rest of the colour scheme in the house. 

Before 

BeforeBeforePXL_20230329_031613310.MP.jpgPXL_20230329_031539927.MP.jpgPXL_20230329_031125276.MP.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry Makeover

Hi @stelz 

Congratulations on your new baby boy! That laundry makeover looks terrific, I love the door colour, what is it called? 

Thank you for sharing your awesome laundry makeover.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Laundry makeover with Kaboodle cabinets and timber benchtop

Fantastic laundry makeover @stelz!

I am loving your honeycomb tile-look choice, it really suits the space. Do you think you will go back and do proper tiling? I agree with @EricL, your door colour is beautiful, I would also like to know what it is called. 

Do you have any advice for someone looking to tackle a laundry makeover of their own? 

Katie

stelz
Making a Splash

Re: Laundry Makeover

Hi @EricL 

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you!

The paint is Dulux  Ticking. It's has definitely been our statement color.👌🏾

squirrel36
Growing in Experience

Re: Laundry makeover with Kaboodle cabinets

Fantastic makeover!! What a difference. Love the colours - well done.

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Ohhhh that bench top !!! Sensational !!!!!

Pammyg
Getting Established

Wow, what an improvement, I recon I could do that to my tiny laundry. How have the stick on tiles stood up to some wear and tear, I know it’s only early days but just curious?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Pammyg 

Let me tag @stelz to make them aware of your kind words and question. I agree with you, I believe it's still too early to tell if anything has happened to the tiles in such a short amount of time. I reckon a year of full heavy exposure to the rigors of the laundry room will give us a better idea if the stick-on tiles are holding up. 

Are you planning on doing something similar? If you are please don't forget to post an update. I'm sure our members would be keen to see how you'll be revamping your laundry room.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

stelz
Making a Splash

@Pammyg 

Hi,

Thank you for the compliment. 

Its been  1 year since the renovation- still early days. The tiles still holding up.  

Good luck with your project. Looking forward to seeing it. 

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Absolutely love your laundry @stelz, looks so wonderful. The bench 😍 but what has my attention is the colour of your doors ! They are beautiful !!! Love them 😃

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects