Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry reno with rustic Moroccan vibe

Kellyeanne
Finding My Feet

Laundry reno with rustic Moroccan vibe

Loving my new laundryLoving my new laundry
Rustic Moroccan vibeRustic Moroccan vibe
Before we moved inBefore we moved in

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry reno

Hello @Kellyeanne,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your laundry renovation.

That Moroccan feature goes so well with your new floor and benchtop. Using that benchtop off cut as a cover for the tub is ingenious. Can you please tell us what benchtop did you use? Did you put a clear coat finish on the benchtop? I'm sure our members are curious to know the materials you used and the steps you took to renovate your laundry. Any tips or advice you can provide would be most appreciated.

Again thank you so much for sharing this beautiful renovation. If we can assist you with any of your future projects please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Laundry reno with rustic Moroccan vibe

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Kellyeanne. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more about this transformation project. As per Eric's reply, I'm sure members would love to hear more so it can inspire and inform their own laundry projects.

Thanks for sharing, and please don't hesitate to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share with the community.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects