Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry transformation all by myself

smars16
Finding My Feet

Laundry transformation all by myself

C4E111A8-2690-4F95-A82B-FFCB76FB40B8.jpeg

My nanas laundry was really unusable due to the sink being 40 years old and unusable the paint was peeling off the roof and tiles were outdated. On my 2 week holidays I set out to transform her laundry into a usable space that also looked nice. I bought all the items I needed at Bunnings and even did all the cutting plumbing and painting alone I’m soo proud but I still have more to do just waiting for more holiday time and funds.#dyijuly

B16D824B-11EE-4B0F-AA29-6EB62057066C.jpeg

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Laundry transformation all by myself

Hi @smars16,

First, let me extend a warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It is wonderful to have you join us and share your laundry transformation. You'll find Workshop to be a community filled with inspirational projects and great advice for all things DIY and garden. If you ever need help with the forum please reach out.

You have done a fantastic job taking on a big laundry project like this one! Which part of the project are you tackling next? We would love to continue to see your progress on this project. Well done again!

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
JoeAzza
Kind of a Big Deal

Hi @smars16

I agree with @KatieC fantastic job, keep up the good work, your grandmother must be so proud of you.

I ‘m sure if you require any advice, the Bunnings Workshop Community would be able to assist with any questions.

Well done.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @smars16

Your laundry renovation is shaping up nicely. What are some of the other elements you need to work on before it is finished? As my colleagues have mentioned if you need any assistance or information, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure your grandmother must be so overjoyed that you are renovating her laundry.

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing the laundry finished and ready for use.

Thank you for sharing your laundry transformation project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects