Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for this towel rail wall bracket

Budding Contributor

Looking for this towel rail wall bracket

Hi. We had an estilo towel rail with this wall bracket. But the section where the rail attachment screws into this wall bracket has chipped and made the towel rail loose.

Which part can i purchase to replace this bracket. I am unable find anything online. Would prefer not to purchase another whole towel rail. 

20200609_115124.jpg

Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Looking for this towel rail wall bracket

Hi @NumeroUno. Many thanks for your question, id' be happy to assist.

I'm sorry to hear of the broken towel rail mounting bracket. I've made contact with the manufacturer and am awaiting their reply on spare part availability. I'll update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @NumeroUno,

Estilo has responded that they are able to supply single towel rail ends- Suits I/N 4821046, I/N 4821047 Item code: 387878. These include the mounting brackets which are broken and the arms for either end. They are available through our special orders desk at your local store and can be ordered over the phone.

If you would like any assistance with the ordering process or had other questions, please let me know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Budding Contributor

Great! Thanks Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects