Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Please help with ideas on a low budget!!

tracymonks
Finding My Feet

Please help with ideas on a low budget!!

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me out with an idea to spruce up my laundry. I need storage and bench space. Im not sure on layout because its an odd space to work with. Any ideas on how to do this on a budget? 

Thank you, Tracy

15753609521441030345738346895379.jpg

15753610058646982568361354940100.jpg

15753610229915387439214434717453.jpg

  

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Please help with ideas on a low budget!!

Can I please request for wall sizes?

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Please help with ideas on a low budget!!

Hi @tracymonks,

I'm sure the ever-helpful Workshop community can assist with ideas and inspiration for your laundry project. Many thanks for sharing some photos and giving us an idea of your goals for the project - more storage and bench space.

As @redracer01 has kindly suggested, we would just encourage you to share a floorplan with dimensions so we can  see what you are working with and provide more specific advice. If you are really fortunate, the wonderful @redracer01 might even be able to create a 3D plan for you like he has for other community members. 

Welcome to the community. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects