Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Small laundry renovation advice wanted

THam
Just Starting Out

Small laundry renovation advice wanted

IMG_8502.jpeg

IMG_8503.jpeg

IMG_8504.jpeg

  

Hello,

I have purchased my first property and I spend too much time dreaming, it’s time to start doing!! I have a small laundry that I’d love to put as much storage into as possible. (Wall is shared with neighbouring townhouse)
1.66m wide

is it possible to have washer and dryer under timber bench with a 400mm cabinet with sink? What would that look like/cost? 
overhead cabinets all the way across aswell! I will leave plumbing and power to save $, will have to cut a space into the bench to accommodate.

I would love your advice :smile: Thank you in advance! 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Small Laundry Renovation

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @THam. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about renovating a laundry.

Congratulations on purchasing your first property; it must be a truly exciting time for you, filled with plans and visions on how to turn the space into your own.

Typically dryers and washers are 600mm in width, so you should have enough room for a 400mm cabinet. 400mm is a relatively small space to fit a sink, so you'll need to go for a slimline option. I've included a rendering of the laundry and the item list below.

Here's a handy guide on How to plan a laundry renovation and our Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects for some inspiration.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects