Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Unable to open the lid to Caroma toilet

rahulyadav5
Finding My Feet

Unable to open the lid to Caroma toilet

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi

I am unable to open the lid of the toilet tank. 

it’s a plastic tank named “Caroma”. 

There are 2 plastic buttons to flush. 

Can you please help?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Unable to open the lid

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @rahulyadav5. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about cistern lid removal.

Work your way around the outside of the cistern, pushing it in just below the join line. By pressing in the cistern sidewall, you will disengage a few clips around the outside. As you do this, lift the lid section. There should be a clip on either side and possibly a couple at the front as well. You could also try slipping a flat head screwdriver up under the lid to disengage the clips.

Please let us know how you go.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for the quick response!

It solved the problem. I was able to open the lid. 

Thanks a lot :smile:

Thank you for asking question. I had the same issue.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @janosb. It's fantastic to have you join us and wonderful to see you jump straight into the discussion.

I'm pleased to hear you've also been assisted by this post. Reach out anytime you need assistance with a project around your home or garden, as we have many knowledgeable members all willing to lend a hand. We'd also be keen to hear all about your projects and plans, so feel free to start a discussion if you have something to share.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects