Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Vanity upgrade in small toilet

Kn140964
Growing in Experience

Vanity upgrade in small toilet

Our toilet area had one of those horrible pink plastic sink hanging off the wall. It is a space that is not very deep and was hard to find a decent sink for the space on one of my many trips to burning a saw this cute little sink on a clearance table. I had the old one replaced by a local plumber looked fine but just needed more. So the cupboard underneath was the solution. I used timber from Bunnings great price and also purchased the timber strips to give the front a stylish finish. I used japan black stain and put several Coates of clear to protect the timber from water. I used a long handle on the side of the cabinet for a hand towel. I did up a template for the Caesar stone to have cut to size. Absolutely love the end result now working on one to Marche for the bathroom.

Steps

Step 1

IMG_5628.jpegIMG_5627.jpeg

Step 2

IMG_8280.jpeg
IMG_8279.jpegIMG_8282.jpegIMG_8281.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Vanity upgrade in a small space

Great job on upgrading your vanity @Kn140964! The stylish timber strips and the japan black stain add a touch of elegance and I trust you're thrilled with the results. Great decision to protect the timber with a clear coat to ensure its durability. Love the mirrors and accessories too!

Have any more projects or plans in the works?

Well done!

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
SarahK1996
Building a Reputation

Re: Vanity upgrade in small toilet

Love this! 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects