Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Calculating the number of roofing sheets for shed

tp1
Finding My Feet

Calculating the number of roofing sheets for shed

Hi , how many corrugated sheets do I need for my shed it's 9x 22m  with a 25 degree pitch

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Calculating the number of roofing sheets for shed

Hi @tp1,

Welcome to Workshop. I see you've also posted here about your shed project and got some great assistance from some of our community members. We are looking forward to seeing how the project progresses. Have you decided on whether you are going to build it yourself as yet?

Feel free to post on Workshop anytime you need a hand. We have loads of community members sharing fantastic advice and inspiration. And please let me know if you ever need help getting the most from the site, or have feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
tp1
Finding My Feet

Re: Calculating the number of roofing sheets for shed

Hi Jason, thanks for the welcome email. I have a draftsman doing the drawings and a town planner engaged. I am in a BAL zone and a green wedge zone so a few issues but I am working through them. I was going to try to subby it out but I don't know if I'll have time to so I may have to get a project manager.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects