Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Clover lounge

littleladyirish
Cultivating a Following

Clover lounge

20220706_093753.jpg

20220706_093733.jpg

20220706_093913.jpg

20220706_093540.jpg

20220706_093546.jpg

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Clover lounge

Hi @littleladyirish,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is wonderful to have you join us and share your fabulous Clover lounge. You'll find Workshop is a great source of inspiration and advice for all things DIY and garden. If you ever need assistance with the forum, please do reach out. 

This is such a fun and cheerful room. Can you tell us a bit about what you created and the process for it? Many of our members enjoy replicating great projects like these.

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
littleladyirish
Cultivating a Following

My second garage conversion but this one the Clover Lounge all started after my daughters 21st birthday was a washout due to the weather. It all started with the green scalloped velvet armchairs and the renovation was worked around the chairs. Wanted a mix of old and new. The wall panels were made out of mdf, painted with a roller brush in a Irish Brogue paint and trimmed with clear pine mouldings, sprayed in a dulux gold satin spray paint for a decorative edge finish to complete the look for the wall panels. (Thinking on making more wall panels with decoupage paper inserted for a dramatic look a cheaper way to make wall art)

Carpet tiles on floor, a Artiss 3 Level Storage Bar Table from Bunnings was a perfect size to include a small bar but for me it was perfect for wine storage. A renovated old vintage dresser with a 100 year old Queen Anne mirror to set of the green renovated dresser. The rest was accessorising the lounge and to complete the look I got steel wall art made, Clover Lounge & Her World.

Hung some sheer black curtains added fairy lights behind the black curtains and a great place to entertain on wet weekends an ideal indoor space for family gatherings.

So therapeutic and a joy throughout the renovation process, I now get to enjoy the Clover Lounge. Extended the Clover Lounge out the back with a new patio area for summer months. Happy reno folks, enjoy.🍀

Well done @littleladyirish

You have put in some really hard work that has definitely paid off. I really like your lux wall panels, they are art themselves! Please update us in the summer with your new patio area extension. 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects