Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Fathers day project - tool box

r23on
Amassing an Audience

Fathers day project - tool box

Toolbox.png

We are about to engage with a group of local Cubs and provide  a hands on project for fathers day on Wed night. I though this would be a graet project for any parent to get the kids involved a simple project. Its a tool box which can be used in the garden, tool caddy or what ever you want it to be. I have pre drill the nail holes for ease of construction as most of the Cubs are around 9 to 12 years.

Here are the instructions and drawings for those intrested. Photos of Wed night to follow.

instruction setinstruction setProject #3 - Option A - Tool Box-2.jpgProject #4 - Option A - Tool Box-3.jpgProject #5 - Option A - Tool Box-4.jpgProject #6 - Option A - Tool Box-5.jpg

Due to Privacy Laws I am unable to show the Cubs having a great time, However I can show some busy hands at work.

IMG_1593.jpgIMG_1594.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fathers day project - tool box

Good stuff @r23on. I'm sure that the kids will really enjoy making the tool boxes. Looking forward to seeing how they come up.

Thanks for sharing the instructions.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects