Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I get 75 x 75 treated pine posts delivered?

Kimber
Just Starting Out

How do I get 75 x 75 treated pine posts delivered?

I am trying to get 4 x 75mm permapine posts delivered. I was in the South Road Clovelly Park store yesterday and there were lots of them. But they are too big to fit in my car. I search the online catalogues but they are not listed. How do I get them delivered

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I get 75 x 75 treated pine posts delivered. I was in the store yesterday and there were l

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Kimber. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about placing an order for timber.

Could it have possibly been Bunnings Edwardstown or Marion that you visited? Permapine is a name used by one of our timber suppliers, TARMAC, for some of their products. It's now a commonly accepted term used for anything that is H3 or H4 with a CCA treatment. There are 75 x 75mm 2.4m Post H4 Treated Pine Radiata CCA on the webpage and in-store, but they are not labelled Permapine. However, whether it has the name Permapine or not, it's still H4-treated CCA Pine. If you asked for Permapine posts, then a team member likely directed you to the product I've listed above.

You can place your order for delivery online through the Bunnings website.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Neo19
Making a Splash

Re: How do I get 75 x 75 treated pine posts delivered. I was in the store yesterday and there were l

Approaching store staff and asking for delivery of the same would be the first port of call. 

If you have exhausted all avenues, may be post a task on airtasker to pick up and deliver timber from wherever?? I've arranged someone through that site to meet me at the local bunnings timber section and transport a few decking boards to my home. I opted to do it that way instead of delivery as I wanted to handpick the boards myself.  

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects