Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

Helder
Finding My Feet

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the above gazebo on my backyard but they're asking for engineering drawings otherwise no permit. I showed them the installation instructions with dimension drawings but no luck.

How do other customers normally go with permits for this large gazebo?Pic1.jpg

Trevor46
Just Starting Out

How do I access an engineering drawing of a Mimosa 3 x 3m Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo?

How do I access an engineering drawing of a Mimosa 3 x 3m Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo? I need this to satisfy Gold Coast City Council.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I access an engineering drawing of a Mimosa 3 x 3m Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Trevor46. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about engineer drawings.

I've emailed the documents to you for the Portsea gazebo.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

Hi @DButler,

I apologise, but the supplier does not have engineer drawings available for the Mimosa 3.2L x 3.2W x 3Hm Hamilton Wooden Gazebo. They do have them for the slightly larger Mimosa 4.27 x 3.67 x 3.23m Burleigh Wooden Gazebo. I can email those to you if you'd like.

Mitchell

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebos?

Hi MitchellMc

I would like the plans for the Mimosa Gazebo also. Do they supply a concrete footing detail? Thanks to this chat page. I would have wasted time applying for building permit. cheers

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebos?

Hello @rossmbennett 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us. 

I've just emailed those plans to you. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Neil_k
Getting Established

Mimosa Portsea Semi Permanent Louvre Gazebo 3.0x3.0 and 3.0x4.0 Engineering Certificates

We have been requested by our local Council (Cassowary Coast Regional Council) to provide Engineering Certificates for the two Mimosa Gazebos. I spoke to a Team Member and have been advised that there are no Certificates on files. Can someone please advise what we can do?

We intend to install those two Gazebos on our existing concrete slab on the back of the house - complete detached from the house.

Any advise would be great.

Thanks, Neil

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Mimosa Portsea Semi Permanent Louvre Gazebo 3.0x3.0 and 3.0x4.0 Engineering Certificates

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Neil_k. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about gazebo plans and certificates.

I've just now emailed you through the plans and certificates for both the 3.0x3.0 and the 3.0x4.0m Portsea gazebos.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Neil_k
Getting Established

Re: Mimosa Portsea Semi Permanent Louvre Gazebo 3.0x3.0 and 3.0x4.0 Engineering Certificates

Thanks so much, Mitchell, excellent and fast response.

Email received.

Cheers

Neil_k
Getting Established

Hi Mitchell,

We spoke to the Council again today - they request now a CYCLONE KIT for the Gazebos and a Form 15 (Code Compliance Certificate).

Would a Cyclone Kit be available for those Gazebos? And also, would this kit come with a Form 15?

Thanks in advance

Cheers, Neil

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Neil_k,

Apologies for the delay, but Mitchell won't be back on the site until Friday. I have asked him to respond when he returns. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects