Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fit out an Econovan Maxi?

Ching3
Just Starting Out

How to fit out an Econovan Maxi?

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: i need advice on how to fit out a econovan maxi

Hi @Ching3,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It is awesome you have joined us and thank you for your question about fitting out your maxi. It would be great to know a bit more about what you are wanting to do and if we could see some pictures of what your econovan maxi looks like. Our resident D.I.Y. expert @EricL will be online this afternoon to assist but let me also tag in @Peggers@hazesnow, and @sandy_d to see if they have some advice to share. 

In the meantime, I suggest checking out these discussions and articles:

The Workshop community would love to see what you create! Please share your DIY journey and feel free to ask questions along the way. 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Ching3
Just Starting Out

Re: How to fit out an Econovan Maxi?

Thank you for the reply.

what I am looking for is ideas on maximising space, you know what I did and should have done for the best use of space

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to fit out an Econovan Maxi?

Hello @Ching3 

Thanks for sharing your question about fitting out your Econovan Maxi. There are a few configurations you can try, but can you please tell me how many people will be sleeping in the van and are you planning to have a cooker and fridge inside? The other way to do it is to have a large double bed fitted with two large drawers under the bed. Have you seen a configuration that you like? It also depends on how much space is available in the back of the Econovan.

Can you please provide some measurements of the space? This will give our members a better idea of what can fit at the back of the van.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects