Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to get more Tactix jars?

hayer1966
Just Starting Out

How to get more Tactix jars?

after this BUN-320684 plus BUN-320686 when will you have more stock at tweed heads bunnings?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to get more Tactix jars?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @hayer1966 and apologies for the slow reply. Let me tag one of our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. experts in @EricL to assist you. 

I see the 300ml jars are in stock at Robina and the 600ml at Burleigh Waters. Eric will be able to contact the merchandise team and see if this is an item that will be restocked at Tweed Heads for you. 

What have you been using the jars for? They look like they could be very handy in the garage or shed.

Thanks for your patience,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Need to know you will be getting more in at all stores as they are very handy item in your shed at work 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @hayer1966 

My apologies for the late reply. I've contacted both Tweed Heads and Robina stores. The good news is that even though the Tweed Heads store doesn't stock this as a regular item, you can order this through the customer service desk and they will have it transferred from the Robina store. However, should the Robina store not have both products, they can be transferred from another store that has that item in stock.   

I suggest going to your local store and speaking to a helpful team member at the customer service desk so that they can process your order. If you need assistance in ordering this product, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects