Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

I have a drill in perfect condition bought 2016 and battery wont charge. Can i get a replacement?

kus
Just Starting Out

I have a drill in perfect condition bought 2016 and battery wont charge. Can i get a replacement?

a1b1.PNG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: i have a drill in perfect condition bought 2016 ? and battery wont charge can i get a replace...

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @kus and thanks for joining in the discussion.

Our resident Bunnings expert @MitchellMc will be more than happy to assist you with your drill when he is back on the site tomorrow. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: I have a drill in perfect condition bought 2016 and battery wont charge. Can i get a replacement

Hi @kus,

We don't currently stock this battery in-store but are more than happy to place a special order for you. Simply see a helpful team member at your closest store's Special Orders desk and quote the battery's model number: 451288301017. If you would like a new charger, the cradle's model number is 45128830101718, and the charger adaptor to go with it is 451288301019.

Please let me know if you need further information or had questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects