Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ideas for work space for my garage

Strother
Just Starting Out

Ideas for work space for my garage

Hello,

I have an area in my garage which is only 2300 wide.

I would like an upright and work top.and a peg board back for my power tools.

does Bunnings have something to fit?

Thanks

Darren

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ideas for work space for my Garage.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Darren (@Strother). It's wonderful that you've joined us and many thanks for your question.

We have a fantastic range of workbenches and racking to choose from. You might like to check out @lcooksey88's Garage storage makeover for some amazing inspiration on how you could combine these units. There are hundreds of customizable combinations to choose from, and I trust you'll find something to suit your needs. Alternatively, two of these Pinnacle 1405 x 1100 x 540mm Compact Garage Workbenches would give you a bench and pegboard 2200mm long. The units could be bolted together for additional support.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ideas for work space for my garage

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Darren (@Strother). I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Did you have any interest in building your own workbench? You might get inspiration from the step-by-step guide How to build a workbench by @Peggers. Rob has also shared How to build garage storage. Let us know if you need a hand adapting the plans to suit your limited space. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MikeTNZ
Amassing an Audience

Re: Ideas for work space for my garage

@Strother 

Hi Darren,

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop.

Can you please post a picture of the area you currently have?, when you say you have 2300mm, is that the width?

What sort of room do you have around that space?

And I think the biggest question is, what do you want to do with this area?

I'd like to discuss this further with you, I'm pretty sure we can come up with something.

Cheers,

Mike T.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects