Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Love my pegboard

Prawns
Becoming a Leader

Love my pegboard

I saw a post by @lcooksey88 showing his cool shed setup in this group. He used some pinnacle pegboards so I decided to give them a go also. I bought x1 pinnacle pegboard home and was so impressed I was back at bunnings the next day to buy another one hahahah. Definatly a fan here looks like you can buy lots of different attachments for the pegboards too like screwdriver holders, small shelf, spanner holders etc too, reckon I'll be getting a third pegboard and some more attachments soon and probably some more storage :smile:  Easy way to tidy up the tools a bit and looks nice and clean :smile:   I used these pinnacle pegboards as they were 1810 wide, and my wall studs are 600 so worked a treat https://www.bunnings.com.au/pinnacle-1810-x-410mm-matte-black-metal-pegboard_p0147740

20210725_125159.jpg20210725_125247.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Love my pegboard

Hello @Prawns

Let me tag @lcooksey88 so that they are made aware that their project inspired you. I totally agree that the Pinnacle 1810 x 410mm Matte Black Metal Pegboard is so handy and strong. Compared to a traditional timber pegboard the Pinnacle Metal Pegboard can be reconfigured many times over without the holes tearing out. There are so many types of Pegboard Hooks to suit almost any type of tool.

Please keep us updated, any photo of that third-panel layout would be much appreciated.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Prawns
Becoming a Leader

Cheers Eric :smile:  Ive been measuring up today, and I got a near perfect match for this mounted vertically next to the other pegboards :smile: 
https://www.bunnings.com.au/pinnacle-2070-x-540mm-matte-black-metal-pegboard_p0147742
Just have to install a noggin at the top i reckon so i can install the pegboard level with the other pegboard at the top, and just have a couple cm gap to the floor at the bottom I guess  (I also used a couple cans of spraypaint this arvo hahaha)
20210725_171948.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Prawns

Thanks for the update. We would love to see the final layout once you have it all set up.

We look forward to seeing more.

Eric

Prawns
Becoming a Leader

I got the last pegboard and used a couple more cans of black spraypaint - Good enough for my old mancave i think. Still have to play tetris a bit more with tools and maybe swap them out with others will see how i go with what i use mostly I guess :smile:  Pretty cheap n easy im impressed with the weight these metal pegboards can hold

20210816_135516.jpg20210816_135436.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Prawns

Thank you so much for the updated photos. Your tool layout looks fantastic and very well organized. Laying them out is much a better way to store tools rather than having them in a drawer where you just end up with a big pile. I'm just as surprised that it can hold all that weight as well. Please keep us updated, we look forward to seeing your next project.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects