Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Repurposed pallet to a garden bench

peterh450
Finding My Feet

Repurposed pallet to a garden bench

174E9E1F-3108-47FF-93E6-7134DEE22B7A.jpeg

Somewhere comfortable to sit and enjoy

the sun. Recycled pallets stained with teak deck oil.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Repurposed pallet to a garden bench

Hello @peterh450 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your pallet garden bench project.

What a fantastic-looking garden bench, it looks very strong and sturdy. That teak oil finish gives it a really beautiful colour. It's great to see that you got some really good pieces from the pallets as I don't see a lot of timber knots in the panels that you've used. How many pallets did it take to make the garden bench? Did you have any drawings for it or did you just build it as you went along? 

Any other information you can share about the bench assembly would be much appreciated.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Repurposed pallet to a garden bench

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @peterh450. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your wonderful project.

That's sensational and a fantastic way to recycle timber destined for landfill. I trust you're exceptionally happy with how it turned out; it looks amazing.

Many thanks for sharing your project with us.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects