Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What is the height of my shed to fit a metal shelf from Bunnings?

linda89
Just Starting Out

What is the height of my shed to fit a metal shelf from Bunnings?

shed height question.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: What is the height of my shed to fit a metal shelf from Bunnings?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @linda89. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about fitting a shelving unit in your shed.

If you could share a few more details about your question, it would assist our members in making some helpful suggestions.

Would you like to know if you'd be able to fit a 1900mm high shelving unit through your 2472mm tall doorway and have it fit comfortably inside? If so, then that should be possible.

You'll have approximately 570mm of clearance in height through the doorway. The shelf can be assembled in situ instead of building it outside and moving it in. 2472mm is the maximum height of a shelving unit that will fit in your space. Something like the Pinnacle 2090 x 1500 x 540mm 6 Tier Adjustable Shelving Unit should fit quite well in this space, provided your shed is at least 1500mm wide.

If there was a specific shelving unit you were looking at then I can provide more details of how well it will fit for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects