Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

EcoGrub 3 in 1 for lawns & Gardens

jennypardini201
Just Starting Out

EcoGrub 3 in 1 for lawns & Gardens

Could any one please advise one i have appled EcoGrub for lawns and garden which is attached to hose and then applied that way .Do I water in to have it go a bit deaper to kill the black lawn beetles

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: EcoGrub 3 in 1 for lawns & Gardens

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @jennypardini201. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

The instructions on the container advise you to "water in after application to wash the solution off the foliage". This additional rinse down of the foliage with water would allow the mixture to penetrate deeper. I also note that the complete two-litre bottle should be dispersed over a 10m x 10m area and if applied correctly should saturate that area sufficiently.

Please let me know if you need further assistance or had any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you , I applied this morning , This is the second time I have used EcoGrub  and the first time it emptied very quickly and i was onto my second container . This time it had only emptied about 2 . 3rds max before I turned it off . I could see all the foam on the lawn so it was deffinately applying it .I had the tap on about the same amount as laast time ( i think )  Advise please   Thank you in advance 

@jennypardini201,

As per the instructions the whole container needs to be applied over the 100 square meters. Regardless of how much you have the tap turned on you would continue spraying until all of the product is dispersed over that area. If there is a third of a bottle left I would just give the area another quick go over until you have finished the bottle.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects