Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Grass seed needed

Angie555
Just Starting Out

Grass seed needed

Hi everyone I'm needing grass seed does anyone please have some cheaper the better please have burnt yellow hay for grass need. Nice grass for my  grandson it's been  leveled ready for seed someone be kind I need some

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Re: Grass seed needed

@Angie555 Welcome to the Workshop Community, I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful advice for your projects.

Bunnings sells a budget pack of grass seed "Click Here" or if you are after doing a whole backyard you may wish to buy in bulk to save some money.

Alternatively if you just need a small patch for your grandson to play on, it may be more feasible to lay down some Sir Walter Buffalo rolls "Click Here" 

Please be aware I work for Bunnings and hence my suggestions, there are plenty of other places to purchase from also which would be worth checking out if you are on a budget.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Grass seed needed

Welcome to Workshop @Angie555. Great to see you receive a swift reply from Mitch to your first post with us. Please let us know if you need anything further and feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project around the house and garden.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects