Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How much does artificial grass cost?

sweeta2017
Just Starting Out

How much does artificial grass cost?

need to do artificial grass to my backyard garden rate per m2 please

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How much does artificial grass cost?

Hi @sweeta2017,

Let me welcome you to the Bunnings Workshop community. We have clever and creative members sharing inspiring projects and helpful advice on the site every day, so feel free to join in the discussions anytime. 

Bunnings has a range of different synthetic turf products. You can find the range on the Bunnings website, including the price per metre. If you would like to let us know more about your needs, I'm sure one of our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. experts in @EricL would be happy to recommend the most appropriate product for you.

You might also find the Bunnings guide How to lay synthetic turf helpful.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: artificial grass

Hello @sweeta2017 

Thanks for sharing your question about artificial grass. There are over 1/2 a dozen types of synthetic turf, and they come in a variety thicknesses and styles. They start anywhere from $12.99 all the way up to $58.20 depending on the size and type that you choose. I propose visiting your local store and having a look at the artificial turf finishes and see which one is to your liking.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects