Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fit hedge sweep attachment to Ryobi cordless pole pruner?

koshie
Getting Established

How to fit hedge sweep attachment to Ryobi cordless pole pruner?

IMG_7088.jpeg

hi , hope you can help me with this. I had bought a cordless pole pruner a while back and jut yesterday I bought a hedge sweep attachment. 

Unfortunately the attachment does not have the same fitting a the pole pruner. Have they changed the fitting. 

Does this mean I have to buy the whole hedge trimmer ( sweep) with the pole. I just wanted to save $100 by getting the attachment and using the old pole. 

is there any way around this. 

IMG_7088.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to fit hedge sweep attachment to Ryobi cordless pole pruner?

Hi @koshie 

Thanks for sharing that question about the Ryobi pole pruner kit. Please allow me to make further enquiries regarding the Hedge Sweep attachment. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @koshie 

Allow me to reach to you by PM so that I can offer you further assistance.

Eric

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @koshie,

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I note in the product description that this Ryobi 18V ONE+ Pole Hedge Trimmer Attachment attachment is only compatible with the RYOBI 18V ONE+ EZ REACH™ Telescopic Pole. This EZ REACH pole is featured on the RYOBI EZ REACH™ Telescopic Hedge Trimmer (R18PHT120) and Telescopic Pole Pruner (R18PPS120). Unfortunately, your pruner is not one of those models and does not have the compatible shaft to accept the trimming head, as it is a standalone pole pruner.

I apologise for the inconvenience and would happily facilitate a return on the hedge trimming attachment if required.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects