Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fix backyard with low budget?

farheen1
Just Starting Out

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: how to fix backyards in low budget

Hi @farheen1 

First  design your ideal   yard on paper  as a  plan 

A savy DIY will recycle second  hand materials people dont  want like  old  bricks.   On  council  clean up days  find the materials that are on your design list and pick  them up.

Great to have that list so you dont bring to much extra stuff home/

Look at gumtree adds some times they have free stuff the owner dosnt need any more.  A coatof  paint and it isas good as  new.

I bought two  large planter pot from nusery 1/3  price and cleaned them and painted them and they better than  new as they match  my decor

Look for DIY  projects  here as  many people also recycle  items that might inspire your  yard  design.

Have fun doing this is  the key.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how to fix backyards in low budget

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @farheen1. It's fabulous to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about improving a backyard.

It would be really helpful if you could provide some more details on your project so our helpful members have a better idea of what you're working with and what you'd like to achieve. Pictures are great, too, so if you'd like to post some of your backyard, that would be sensational. Let me know if you need a hand uploading images.

I see you've already had a helpful reply from @Jewelleryrescue, but you might also like to check out these guides: How to plan a garden makeover and How to give your garden a makeover

There are plenty of great options for a budget garden makeover, and once we hear more about what you'd like to achieve in your space, I'm sure our members will have plenty of suggestions for you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects