Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to recycle plastic plant pots?

Ranger07
Just Starting Out

How to recycle plastic plant pots?

Have a heap of old  Plastic Plant pots I reuse when I can but often see them thrown out in hard rubbish. Can these be recycled via Bunnings in some way? Environmentaly friendly and a way to get customers back in the nursery? Just a thought while doing the annual planting. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to recycle plastic plant pots?

Great question @Ranger07.

Bunnings offers plastic plant pot recycling at selected stores. You can return your empty pots and they’ll get reused or recycled into something new.

You can find a list of participating stores and more information on the Bunnings website here - Recycle your plastic plant pots with us.

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're thrilled to have you join us and look forward to reading all about your projects and plans for around the house and garden. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have a project to share with our members. We have clever and creative members sharing helpful advice and inspiring projects on the site every day.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects