Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to register Ozito warranty?

fong0821
Just Starting Out

How to register Ozito warranty?

I bought a Ozito electric mower yesterday so I want to know how to register my receipt or register the warranty 

image.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how to register ozito warranty?

Hello @fong0821 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your Ozito warranty.

Would it be possible for you to post a photo of the model number of the mower you purchased. This will help identify what kind of warranty is applicable to your product. 

I recommend taking a photo of your docket so that you can store a digital copy for the future. Make sure to keep the warranty form that came with the product.

Allow me to double check with Ozito and as soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to register Ozito warranty?

Hello @fong0821 

I've just been in contact with Ozito customer service, there is no need for you to register online. What is important is that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase and the manual that came with the mower. As I mentioned in my last post, I recommend taking a photo of your docket so that you'll have a digital copy handy.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

JohnStokes
Just Starting Out

How to register Ozito product for warranty?

Please register this product for warranty.

Many thanks John

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Warranty

Hello @JohnStokes 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your Ozito warranty.

My apologies for removing the picture of your docket. The docket you have is specifically linked to the product you've purchased and needs to be kept private and safe. In regards to your warranty, registration is not required to receive the 5 Year Replacement Warranty on PXC products.

Any of the Power X Change tools that are found to be defective within 5 years will be replaced. Even the lithium-Ion batteries and chargers are covered by a full 3-year replacement warranty. The only part of your tool that isn't covered by the warranty is the consumable parts such as the cutting blades or drill bits.

All you need to do is to keep a copy of your docket. The best way to to do this is to ask the store to send you a digital copy of the docket to your phone or take a photo of the docket and save the picture on a USB or your home computer. The final method is to photocopy the docket and keep the copy along with your important house files.  

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

mars
Just Starting Out

Ozito electric mower registration online to get a 5 year warranty.

i was told to register online to receive an additional 2 years on the warranty. Making it 5 years. What is the site address?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito electric mower registration online to get a 5 year warranty.

Hello @mars 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us.

Can you please tell us what kind of tool you purchased? If you purchased an Ozito PXC branded tool, you'll see a tag printed on the side informing you of the warranty. I'm currently aware of the 5-year tool warranty and the 3-year battery warranty. Allow me to double check with Ozito tomorrow regarding extended warranties. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric  

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito electric mower registration online to get a 5 year warranty.

Hello @mars 

I've just been in contact with Ozito Customer service, and they informed me that the warranty on the PXC products has not changed and there are no extended warranty offers online. If there was a new offer, it would be immediately seen on the Ozito Website. In order to avail yourself of the Ozito Warranty just make sure to keep a copy of your docket. 

The best way to preserve your docket is to take a picture of the docket on a flat surface with your phone, ask for a digital copy from the store to be sent to you or scan it and keep the image in your home computer.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

Jun28
Finding My Feet

Ozito warranty

Hi! I just want to ask if you can help about my Ozito drill. I bought my drill 2020 but unfortunately I’ve lost my receipt. Hopefully you can help me. Tnx!

IMG_0221.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ozito warranty

Hi @Jun28,

Are you having a problem with your drill? If so, we would simply recommend taking it to the tool shop of your local Bunnings store and the team there will be happy to assist. If you purchased the tool with your credit card and can find the date, the team can often assist with retrieving your receipt. 

All the best,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects