Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to spray these weeds?

Jo8
Just Starting Out

How to spray these weeds?

I'm not sure if I can post this, but I'm finding it really hard to hire a weed sprayer that will spray pavers as well as remove a patch of lawn after spraying. It is not a small job but I'm retired and would really like to find somebody to assist before summer. Thanks for reading

overgrown grass around a hibiscus and dig out an old olive tree stumpovergrown grass around a hibiscus and dig out an old olive tree stumpweeds.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to spray these weeds?

Hello @Jo8

Thanks for sharing that question about weed spraying. If this is the area you are trying to control, I suggest using Richgro 3L Beat-A-Weed Natural Weedkiller. It is a natural weed killer, designed to control weeds in gardens, paths, driveways, around sheds and turf. This is a handheld sprayer and is easy to apply, there is no mixing necessary. I recommend wearing gloves, goggles and a long-sleeved shirt when using this spray.

However, if it is too difficult for you, I suggest engaging the services of a handy person to do the spraying for you. I propose asking friends and relatives if any of them use a regular garden service for their home.  

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Remarka6le
Amassing an Audience

Re: How to spray these weeds?

My friends used a combination of a Weed Burner followed by Sedgehammer (which I have personally used and love it).

Remarka6le

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects