Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to start a worm farm?

Pushpam
Just Starting Out

How to start a worm farm?

I am going to move into a unit on a night rice, I am a mad Gardner  I want help to start the worm farm so I will have the best natural fertiliser all the tile from my kitchen west’s.

i am a senior citizens, I have given worms to others when I had had an active worm farm now I moved and lost them.

will some one help me to get started

thank you 

pushpa

JaneK
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: to start a worm farm

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Pushpam. It's wonderful to have you join us.

Here is some information on how to set up your own worm farm. I'm hoping that someone will have some advice on how to get your hands on some worms once you're all set up. In the meantime, you might find this discussion useful. This discussion has instructions on how to set up a D.I.Y. balcony worm farm.

Jane

Found the answer you needed? Mark it as Most Helpful
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: to start a worm farm

Hi @Pushpam,

You might like to have a look at our extensive range of worm farm products. We have both worm starter and booster packs available, or you might even like to begin with worm eggs. These starter packs will ensure you have plenty of worms to deal with all your household scraps, and you'll be giving out worms to others again in no time at all.

Please let us know if you have any questions about starting your worm farm, as I trust our members would be more than happy to assist.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
coastie43
Getting Established

Re: How to start a worm farm?

Hi Pushpam,

This link to ABC everyday is very helpful.

https://www.abc.net.au/everyday/how-to-build-a-worm-farm/11560796 

coastie43

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects