Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for large terracotta pot

richard7
Just Starting Out

Looking for large terracotta pot

i am looking to buy large terracotta pot 75 mm wide by 65mm high

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Looking for large terracotta pot

Hello @richard7 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about the terracotta pot.

I've had a thorough look on the Bunnings site and I can only find the Tuscan Path 75cm Grey Harper Bowl. This bowl is 750mm wide and 400mm deep. Unfortunately, it's not deep enough for your needs. I'll be passing by the store tomorrow and I'll speak to the gardening team member to find out if there are any other pots that are close to the size that you need.

One other option of course is to build it using 200 x 50mm Sleeper H4 Sienna MicroPro 2.4m. Not exactly terracotta, but you can build it so that it will provide adequate space for your plant.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Catnipmanor1234
Cultivating a Following

Hi Richard. Have you tried Marketplace on Facebook? Gabrielle.🦄

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @richard7 

My apologies for the late reply, I've been speaking to the stores around my area and I'm afraid the biggest pot they carry is a plastic growing pot 650mm x 650mm. I'm sorry, but there is nothing that big in terracotta, I've passed your feedback on to our merchandise team.

One other option is to build it out of pavers such as Brighton Masonry 200 x 100 x 50mm Cream Mypave Paver. You can easily link them together using Selleys 415g Liquid Nails Landscape Stone Concrete Adhesive. Using pavers to create your own plant holder will let you create it to the size that you need.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects