Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Make your own concrete planter

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Make your own concrete planter

Cement_Planter.png
See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Make your own concrete planter

There's steps for making your own concrete planter on the Bunnings website

A video can also be found below. 

You might also be interested in the D.I.Y. concrete vase project that Workshop member @hannah shared last year. 

Hope this inspires you to create your own.

Jason

Bindi_Graham
Getting Established

Hi Jason ✌🏽

Aren't these amazing!!

Have you made many yourself? After I watched the Bunnings video, I opened my You-Tube page to watch similar clips.

Is there anything you'd recommend for doing these concrete plant holders? I'm going to Bunnings today to buy the required products! SO excited!

I'll let you know how I go. Wish me luck ✌🏽

Ciao, Bindi

Ps- Is there a Workshop.com.au Facebook page?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bindi_Graham,

Thanks for the great feedback. As I mentioned above, make sure you also check out the concrete vases shared by Workshop member @hannah. See workshop.com.au/t5/Interiors/DIY-Concrete-Vase/m-p/1235

Hope you enjoy making your own. The steps for making your own concrete planter on the Bunnings website seem very easy to follow. I haven't made them myself but thought they would make fantastic presents for friends and family. I know my partner would love one.

We do have a Facebook presence but all the action is here at workshop.com.au. Our Facebook page just serves to spread the word about the great community members and their projects shared here on this site.

Thanks again for joining us. A very warm welcome to Workshop.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects