Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pallet planter

Carol_Prime
Having an Impact

Pallet planter

IMG_20170720_160309.jpg

20170721_152014.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: pallet planter

Great work @Carol_Prime. It reminds me of this one from @ProjectPete - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Gallery/Simple-but-effective-pallet-plant-display-succulents/cns-p/25...

Make sure you also check out our Top 10 pallet projects on the site for inspiration.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
robchin
Becoming a Leader

Loving this. So simple. I'm going to try one for a blank wall we have at my place.
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Well done, looks great!

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@Carol_Prime

Looks Fantastic! Where did you get the pallet from?

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

@Carol_Prime , I got a lot of pallets from my neighbour whom got a new roof & the tiles came on pallets. Many companies also put them out the front of their stores too. Also you can go to  areas were new homes are being built & ask the builders if you could take some. Most of the time they are happy to give them away as it saves them from having to do so.

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Pallet planter

Amazing!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for joining in the discussion and sharing your experience @HelenR. Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you as one of our latest members. We have an amazing group of people sharing helpful information, advice and project inspiration on the site every day, so we're sure you will feel right at home. 

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. 

Thanks again,

Jason

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Lovely project @Carol_Prime.

Are you able to share more about how you tackled this project? How did you attach the pots to the pallet? It's been a really popular post and I'm sure many have been inspired to create their own.

Stevie

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects