Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Paver mat

Grace00
Just Starting Out

Paver mat

E3F42905-6080-4319-AD32-4977CFED4161.png

Hi, I did some research on how to prepare my paver patio for pergola, and I found it is easier by using the paver mat. However, the guys in Bunnings told me they won’t restock it anymore, is that any issues with this product?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Paver mat

Hi @Grace00,

Have you seen the Brunnings paver mat stocked at Bunnings before? I haven't, but I don't believe I've ever looked for it before. I certainly haven't heard that there are any issues with it.

It seems like an interesting product. From reading the installation instructions, it appears that you still need to remove the grass, level and compact the area, install weed barrier cloth and spread sand whilst levelling again. Much the same as a standard installation process. This guide should be useful: How to lay paving for a path.

There are thousands of products that we don't necessarily keep in-store all the time. If you were interested in us ordering some of these for you, that can be done through your local store's Special Orders desk.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects