Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Planter boxes from a pallet

Sporky
Established Contributor

Re: Planter boxes from a pallet

Personally, I don't think the risk of contamination is that high if you are lining it with builders plastic. I think there would have been an issue years ago, but now? not so much. But then again, I am not an expert, just someone who wants cheap and easy garden beds.
Pompomz
Budding Browser

Re: Planter Box from a pallet

Love what you done with your pallets. Brilliant idea.. been thinking where do I start.. you've inspired me to do just that.. thanks for getting me started.. great achievement..

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Planter boxes from a pallet

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Pompomz. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the conversation.

I trust @lcantem will appreciate your kind words about their project.

I'd encourage you to start your own discussion if you need assistance with your project or would like to share it with the community. If you need to source some free pallets many of our stores conveniently locate them for customers like yourself to collect. I get my pallets from my local Bunnings and they always have them stacked up and ready to go.

We look forward to seeing your project come together and please let us know if you need assistance with it.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects