Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Raised vegie garden beds made from fence palings

Poppop
Making a Splash

Raised vegie garden beds made from fence palings

IMG_20170204_131208.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Raised vegie garden beds made from fence palings

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @annabii. It's wonderful to have you join us and terrific to see this project has inspired you.

Let me mention @Poppop so they are alerted to your question. Here's another similar project with steps if you're after a full guide: How to build a raised garden bed using pallets.

We look forward to following along with your build and hearing about all your other projects around the house and garden. Please feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share with the community.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Raised vegie garden beds made from fence palings

Hi @annabii 

Basically calling on skills I learned in Woodwork classes at High school. When you stop and look closely it's really very basic. I usually just have a plan in my head and start from there.

I started out with just a hand saw, a power drill and a hammer and built up my tool kit and skills as I went along. 

I hope you decide to give it a try yourself and come back here and show us your results.

Good luck.

Dave.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects