Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ryobi 42inch electric ride-on mower

fclarke
Getting Established

Ryobi 42inch electric ride-on mower

I bought one of the above mowers. --Best mower ever-- Have cut acres of knee high scrub and also use it around the house lawns I am wondering if the Catcher (says it is compatible for mower RM480E model) actually fits my mower (RY48ZTR100 )

are blades available for this mower (the bunnings catalogue only show blades for the 38inch mower)

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Ryobi 42inch electric ride-on mower

Hi @fclarke,

It’s wonderful to hear that you’ve had a great experience with your mower. Thanks for reaching out to the community with your question.

I see that you’ve already had some helpful advice from our resident D.I.Y. expert @MitchellMc earlier this week. He’ll be back on the site on Friday and I’m sure he’ll be happy to help. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Hope you’re getting plenty of ideas for your next D.I.Y. project through this community.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @fclarke 

Hello and welcome to Bunnings Workshop. I suspect that the blade will have to be specially ordered as it is for a ride on mower. Most of the blades in shop are for push mowers and we don't often sell that many blades for ride-on's. If you can please bring your riders manual to the shop we can specifically order the proper blade for your mower. You may also email the closest Bunnings in your area as long as you include all the details of your mower, the special orders team will be able to order the correct one. As for the catcher I will have to make a call to make sure if it is compatible and get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Red

Keep on mowin! Easy Rider!Keep on mowin! Easy Rider!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Thanks for your reply

I have been into special orders and they have been able to order me the correct blade

Anybody wanting blades please be aware that they come singley not as a pair

Am looking forward to advise on catchers

Thanks Frank

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi Frank (@fclarke),

It's great to see you've already received assistance from the knowledgeable @redracer01. It's also wonderful to hear your fantastic feedback on the Ryobi 48V 42" Brushless Zero Turn Rider

The ZTR catching blade and catcher ACRM005 is the correct catcher to suit your Ryobi 48V 42" Brushless Zero Turn Rider

Please let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects