Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Share the love and let other members know when and where there is a REAL bargain to be had.

Annette
Making a Splash

Share the love and let other members know when and where there is a REAL bargain to be had.

I am generally one of those envious people who hear about other people's absolutely dirt cheap bargain buys, although having said that, I do occasionally pick up the odd bargain here and there.

I would love to see members alert the Workshop Forum when they see a REAL bargain so that we can all share the love and hopefully snag a bargain or three, especially for gardening or DIY products.

I would love to be able to tell other people of my great bargain buys instead of just hearing about them.   :love:

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Re: Share the love and let other members know when and where there is a REAL bargain to be had.

Great idea @Annette, & I'm all for it, the idea came up a while ago, buried in a discussion, & I can't remember which thread it was, or how to find it.

What I do remember, is that @ProjectPete snagged a red hot bargain, & we agreed that it'd be nice to have  a "Workshopper Community Bargain Alert" thread for others to gain from.

Perhaps @Jason could start a poll on whether members would like a BARGAIN category, set up on the site?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects