Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Simple but effective pallet plant display (succulents)

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Simple but effective pallet plant display (succulents)

received_10154089349016992.jpeg

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
stagryan
Growing in Experience

Re: Simple but effective pallet plant display (succulents)

In the process of building a pallet plant stand. Will get it up soon, love this.

Ben
Making a Splash

What a great idea @ProjectPete.  Are the succulents happy living in here?

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Thanks @stagryan and yeah they're loving the sun @Ben

----------
Handy and helpful
Toni
Just Starting Out

Looks great @ProjectPete - can you direct me to how you made it and how it is secured to the colour bond fence? Thanks Toni

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Thanks @Toni - I just hung the planters onto the pallett with screws as hooks then hung it on the fence with a heavier duty version of these S-hooks https://www.bunnings.com.au/hookz-white-hook-over-door-hook-2-pack_p3962410 Definitely don't us the hooks in the link - won't be strong enough. Just giving you an idea of the style I used.

----------
Handy and helpful
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to see you join in the discussion and get a prompt and helpful reply @Toni. Please don't hestitate to post again if you need anything further. We look forward to reading all about your projects and plans. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the community. We're really pleased you could join us. Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site or have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Vicki65
Cultivating a Following

Is there anyway we can join in and  watch, especially good learning about tools.

Vicki

Kylie23
Getting Established

I Love the Plant Stand @ProjectPete I have been wanting to try to Make something out of Pallets for a long time I have saved so many pictures of projects my phone is full lol I Love the Bar @Jackson made I just love the Rustic Look of anything out of Pallets Cheers Kylie

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are loads of great pallet project ideas on Workshop to inspire you @Kylie23. And clever members like @Yorky88 and @LePallet to share advice on getting started. Feel free to Start a new discussion and let us know what you'd like to build.

Welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects