Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What is this plant?

LMT63
Just Starting Out

What is this plant?

Can anyone tell me what are the trees and plants in the planter box

F7A9D492-DEFA-4350-B24D-3C90185CD4B1.jpeg

jsal
Just Starting Out

Re: what is this plant

Hi, they look to be ornamental pear trees 

Mathy
Becoming a Leader

Welcome! Don’t know, hope they’re not trees, ‘Cos that’s a small plantar box. Hopefully @Jason can give #tag to some members who might have a definite answer, cheers Deb :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LMT63,

I recognise the photo from this story on the Bunnings website - https://www.bunnings.com.au/diy-advice/outdoor/outdoor-living/great-ideas-for-outdoor-privacy

I will ask the team to identify the trees for you. Are you planning a garden makeover?

Welcome to Workshop. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project around the house and garden. We have loads of members sharing helpful advice and inspiration every day.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @jsal. They do look like some kind of ornamental fruit tree. Looks like you have plenty of knowledge and experience to share with the community. It's great to have you join us. Feel free to post anytime you need assistance or have something to share. 

Welcome,

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @LMT63,

I got a fast response from the Bunnings team. 

The plants in the photo are Ornamental Capital Pear trees and underneath are Escallonias.

Jason 

plantmoretrees.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects