Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Which battery mowers have mulch plugs?

mben
Just Starting Out

Which battery mowers have mulch plugs?

I want to purchase a battery powered mower, but I want it with a mulch plug. i have searched everywhere , but can't get the answers I need. Does anybody know what mower may have one

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Which battery mowers have mulch plugs?

A warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, @mben! It's a pleasure having you join us, and we hope you find this site a great resource for useful D.I.Y. advice and inspiring ideas. 

Thanks for your question. Our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert @EricL will be online later this afternoon and I'm sure he'd be able to provide some mower suggestions. Also tagging our ever-helpful members @mich1972 and @Adam_W for their thoughts.

While waiting, you may want to check out Eric's guide on How to choose a cordless lawn mower for related advice in case it helps. Our Best Advice article What lawn mower do you recommend? may also come in handy. 

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Good morning @mben @Akanksha Great question but I am not familiar with this. I’m sure @EricL @MitchellMc or Adam will be able to advise you 😃🪴

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: battery mowers with mulch plugs

Hi @mben 

Thanks for sharing your question about battery mowers with mulch plugs. 

Last Christmas, I got the best gift ever from my children. They got me a Ryobi One+ 18V 40cm 6.0Ah HP™ Brushless Cordless Lawn Mower Kit. If you have an existing tool set with Ryobi that uses the One+ battery system, I recommend having a look at this mower. It's lightweight uses standard One+ 18V batteries and comes with a mulch plug. 

The other mower models such as the AEG 2 x 18V (36V) 18" Brushless Fusion Lawn Mower and the Makita LXT DLM480 (Special order) also come with mulch plugs.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let me know.

Eric

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are there any other features you are looking for @mben? It might help our members to be able to recommend something specific that meets your needs.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects