Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Which lawn mower is best value for money?

hisumesh
Cultivating a Following

Which lawn mower is best value for money?

Hi @MitchellMc 

I am looking for advice as to which would be the best value for money lawn mower? I’ve a small backyard and front lawn at my home. Looking for cordless due to convenience. However, open for suggestions if one’s with cord are better.

idea is not spend too much given the usage will be sparse.

thank you

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Value for money lawn mower

I'd be considering either the Ryobi One+ 18V 4.0Ah 33cm Cordless Lawn Mower Kit or, if budget allowed, the Ryobi One+ 18V 37cm 4.0Ah HP Brushless Cordless Lawn Mower Kit @hisumesh. Both are quality mowers that will do the job well. Given that they run off a single 18V battery, there might not be enough juice to do the front and back on one charge. The brushless version will have a slightly longer run time and comes with a fast charger which means by the time you have some lunch, the battery will be ready to finish off the job.

The key to the 18V line of mowers is to regularly mow and try not to let the grass get out of control. If you wanted something with a bit more grunt and with similar power to a petrol mower then you'd need to jump up to the Ryobi 36V 46cm 4.0Ah Brushless Cordless Lawn Mower Kit.

If you didn't want to invest in one of the mowers above, then another option would be the Ozito PXC 18V 300mm Brushless Lawn Mower Kit, which will likely do just fine as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
hisumesh
Cultivating a Following

Hi @MitchellMc 

Thanks a lot mate.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hisumesh,

You might also like to check out the advice shared by community members in this Best Advice article: What lawn mower do you recommend?

Let us know which lawn mower you end up choosing.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
hisumesh
Cultivating a Following

Thanks @Jason . Shall check that too.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects