Workshop
Ask a question

Tap connector recommendation please

Newbie21
Getting Established

Tap connector recommendation please

I bought a holman digital timer and a pope-2-way brass threaded tap from bunnings.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/pope-2-way-brass-threaded-tap_p3120722

https://www.bunnings.com.au/holman-automatic-digital-tap-timer_p3120796

I have connect the timer to the garden tap and now I want to connect the pope-2-way brass threaded tap to the timer.

Can you recommend a connector to do this.

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: tap connector recommendation please

Hello @Newbie21, At the bottom of the pope timer is the garden nipple adapter. Simply remove this by twisting anti clockwise to remove the garden nipple. The fitting at the bottom of the timer is standard 20mm same as the pope brass splitter you purchased. Line up the splitter to the bottom of the timer and twist in a clockwise direction. Attach all necessary garden hoses and check for leaks. Set timer and testThe garden nipple can be taken off.The garden nipple can be taken off.

The splitter can be screwed on.The splitter can be screwed on.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Newbie21,

Great to see you make your first post and already receive such a helpful reply from @redracer01. Welcome to the community! As you can see, we have lots of helpful members who are happy to assist with advice and inspiration for your projects. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have a project to share. And please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can make Workshop even more useful to you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks a lot @redracer01 for the detailed explanation with diagram. I will try it and I will let you know.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects