Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Assistance wanted redesigning kitchen and laundry

Dans
Getting Established

Assistance wanted redesigning kitchen and laundry

I'm in need of assistance redesigning our kitchen and laundry. 

I've tried and tried but keep ending up with the same exisiting design.

We have a 900mm range we would like to keep and can't really afford to move any plumbing fixtures.

Priorities are more storage! 

20210610_071532.jpg

20210610_071646.jpg

Thanks!!

Dans
Getting Established

Re: Assistance wanted redesigning kitchen and laundry

Looking to change the internal door to a pocket slider if it is not load bearing. But I dont fancy my chances!

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @Dans 

Welcome to the Bunnings workshop community. Before we begin can I please ask you to tell me the measurements of the room. I've tried to look at your planner but the text came out blurry. As soon as I have your measurements I can draw up a plan for you.

Cheers,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Dans
Getting Established

Thanks Red, I'll get those to you this evening when I get home

Dans
Getting Established

CamScanner 06-10-2021 21.54_2.jpg

CamScanner 06-10-2021 21.54.jpg

 iv attempted to make the image clearer.

Is this adequate @redracer01 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Dans. It's fabulous to have you join us and many thanks for your question about kitchen design.

I've spent some time putting these plans together for your inspiration. It is a fairly personal choice about how you'd like your kitchen laid out. I've tried to include as much storage as possible whilst still being functional and aesthetically pleasing. Let me know what you think. I can provide the product lists if you are interested. If there's something you'd like changed, I'll do my best to accommodate.

Mitchell

BG5.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Dans
Getting Established

Thank you so much. This is very similar to the existing layout. With almost the exact modification I have imagined!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

It's my pleasure, @Dans. Did you have a corner pantry cupboard there originally? I didn't actually realise until I had finished the plan. As you mentioned, there are limited options on the layout.

I've included the price list of the white layout in case you wish to proceed with an order. If you take this into a store, they can make any adjustments you need.

We look forward to following along with this project. Please let us know if you need further assistance or have questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects